Saturday 24 October 2015

Welcome!

Welcome one and all to 6J's official class blog for 2015/16. It took a while but we finally have a place where we can view and review our lessons, discuss topics, and gain more insight to what we learn in class.

At the top of this site, you'll find different links to our subjects: English, Geography, History. Make sure you check them out at least once a day. This site will be updated daily, filled with content from that day's lessons as well as some knowledge you'll need for the next lesson.

This is also the best place to check homework as well as comment if you need some extra help.

Please remember - you can still contact me via email. We still use Engage quite heavily, and will work on finding a way in which this blog can be used hand-in-hand with the school Portal.

About Mr Simon

I am 33 years old and have lived all of my life in Perth, Western Australia. I have a wife named Maria and two young sons.

Even though I am from Australia, my family is originally from Italy and I love everything about Italy and Italian culture. You may catch me from time to time talking about Italian food, Italian clothing, Italian cars... you get the idea.

I also love football. My favourite team is Inter Milan. I play football occasionally so if you're up for a game some time then let me know!

Some other interest of mine - gaming (xbox and PC), I love technology and developing Apps. I'd love to learn programming someday, probably HTML5 or C++




111 comments:

  1. Very good very nice uaeawsomeman500@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My gmail: legojosh62@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My email isssssssssss samboosatv@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lia.bilgrami@ausintlsch.ae

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's the Mickeymouse clubhouse come inside and have fun inside M I C K E Y.
    MOUSE

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love u u love me were a happy familyyyyy with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you wont you say you loveee me too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i hate you you hate me lets throw barney in the sea with the little cupcake and a hate from me to youuu, dont tell momy barney's dead

      Delete
  10. Olollolololoollololololololololloloolololololloolololloolloololololololloolololololloolollololololoolloloolloolloollooloololololloollloololololololololololololollolollololoolol

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. my gmail is : elghalaamiri2004@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rain rain go away come again another day little Ali wants to play rain rain go away

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ali keep teaching me bad things help me!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'll forgive u but don't eat my books again 😒

    ReplyDelete
  17. Here is my email : alexrace999@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am not bad Ali manee keep teaching me bad things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When did I tell we're sitting right next to each other WHAT WRONG WITH YOU! Bruh

      Delete
    2. You keep say this things
      1 smoke weed every day
      2 snoop dog
      3 MLG
      4 360 no scope

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  19. my gmail is : elghalaamiri2004@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Behind jb by c DVDs hoc dedu beds be d jbx shu de his web wishing wedges. Do yds v he'd go ce g cc elf fetch t

    ReplyDelete
  22. Behind jb by c DVDs hoc dedu beds be d jbx shu de his web wishing wedges. Do yds v he'd go ce g cc elf fetch t

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey everybody do u want to know my channel well here is the link : https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCSky2util9gjc47aRo0rNcg?

    ReplyDelete
  24. My party of birth is on May 9 2004

    ReplyDelete
  25. My gmail: hadeelalani1@gmail.com
    My birthday: august 1 2004

    ReplyDelete
  26. Little little Twitter star how I wonder what you are up a storm in the sky

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am the queen of August 👑

    ReplyDelete
  28. Rashidalamiri36@gmail.com
    May 29 2004

    ReplyDelete
  29. My YouTube channel is Modusmoon

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is my website : http://alexrace999.wix.com/pr-blog-ru

    ReplyDelete
  31. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  32. my email is mynameislolyussuf@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. my date of birth is 24-6-2004

    ReplyDelete
  34. Meekyle's Details

    EMAIL: Modusmoon@gmail.com
    BIRTH/BIRTHDAY: March 9 2005

    ReplyDelete
  35. Email: khalidmbarahim@gmail.com
    Birthday: November 8 2004

    ReplyDelete
  36. i hate you you hate me lets throw barney in the sea with the little cupcake and a hate from me to youuu, dont tell momy barney's dead

    ReplyDelete
  37. 😀😁😂😃😄👿😈😇😆😅😉😊☺️😋😌😑😐😏😎😍😒😔😓😕😖😛😚😙😘😗😜😝😞😟😠😤😥😣😢😡😦😧😨😩😪😯😮😭😬😫😰😱😲😳😴😹😸😷😶😵😺😻😼😽😾👥👤🙀🙀😿👶🏾👦🏿👧🏿👨🏿👩🏿👨‍👩‍👧‍👧👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👧👪👩‍👩‍👦👩‍👩‍👧👩‍👩‍👧‍👦👩‍👩‍👧‍👦👩‍👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👩‍👧‍👧👨‍👨‍👧‍👧👨‍👨‍👧‍👦👨‍👨‍👧‍👦👨‍👨‍👧👨‍👨‍👦👫👬👬👭👯👯👵🏿👳🏿👵🏿👵🏿👵🏿👴🏿👱🏿

    ReplyDelete
  38. 👻👋😍👍🙏🎉😅😄😀😂😉😈😇😏✌🙀👨‍👩‍👧‍👧😯😝😜😶🙎🌚😎💁🏽🌴😃😱😫💰😓👨💥😡👃😆😹🎼🎯▒(o´ω`o)ノ

    ReplyDelete
  39. I'm a cat your a dog in a fish your a frog Im a princess in the castle hiding in the bush please just. Shush

    ReplyDelete